On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 3:19 PM Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Ben Snaidero <bensnaid...@geotab.com> writes:
> > Do these stack traces shed help at all?
>
> None worth mentioning :-(.  Can you rebuild with debug symbols?
>
>                         regards, tom lane

So I've rebuilt with debug symbols and for some reason I am now unable to
reproduce the issue.  I've also gone back the original binaries and can
also no longer reproduce the issue.  I am starting to think this might be
network related (storage is network attached) as I haven't even rebooted
the server I have been using to test.

Thanks for all your help.  At least I learned how to build from the source
(with debug) so I gained something from working through this issue.