On 8/26/19 9:00 AM, Jeremy Thomason wrote:
I have been trying to find a reason and a solution for import not working for DBs on Azure, localhost and Aiven. The import dialogue results in a job-created notification and nothing more. It is odd as it used to work and am not sure what has changed.  I am using PGAdmin4.12 on Win10

This is going to need more information:

1) Are you using some feature of pgAdmin?

2) If all it does is create a notification why is it an import?

3) What is the actual code?

4) Have you looked at the Postgres logs to see if there is anything relevant?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com