On 28/09/2019 11:13, Morris de Oryx wrote:
For clarification, what do you mean by "phone number"? I'm not being dense, I'm wondering if you're looking for a type that handles only numbers from one country, or that can deal with the rules for a variety of countries.

That was my first thought also. For example, here in Ireland we have different numbers of digits in both area code and local number depending on where in the country you are - and in fact, we can't always agree on where the area code ends and the local number begins! :-)

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
r...@rodonnell.ie