On 9/30/19 7:28 AM, PegoraroF10 wrote:
your select returns no records but if I use
WHERE p.proname ~ 'day_inc'
instead of
WHERE p.proname OPERATOR(pg_catalog.~) '^(pg_catalog.day_inc)$'

Yeah I was not paying attention to what it was really looking for, the function name.

The list of extensions that you sent earlier are fairly common. I would not expect them to be contributing to the below otherwise there would have been more reports of what you are seeing.

From the name of the functions and function arguments they look like something that is working with dates.

Does that bring anything to mind?

Do you have code you can grep for use of the functions?

        Schema
        Name
        Result data type
        Argument data types