Hello everybody,
We are running PostgreSQL 9.6.2 cluster master -> standby (streaming
replication). 22 tb of space (constantly struggling with the space, pruning the
old data, but not fast enough). The biggest db takes 16 tb. So, we've copied it
to another server, and now we would like to delete it from our original source,
to free up the space. What would be the right approach for this?  Just issue
drop database command (16tb). How long it might take? Should we do it gradually
(drop biggest tables first)? Any suggestions? Caveats?

Thank you!

-Julie