On 11/13/19 11:58 PM, İlyas Derse wrote:

Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

I want to do like this ;

I can't make sense of the below. I don't see where "x" and "y" are used in the function, unless they supposed to be "id" and "filesize". I have no idea what the QUERY is doing? Pretty sure you don't want an unconstrained select on a table. Can you provide a working example of what you are doing in SQL Server with sample output from same?

|CREATEorREPLACE FUNCTIONpublic."test"(INOUT "x"integer,INOUT "y"text)RETURNS TABLE("id"integer,"filesize"character varying(36))AS$$BEGINRETURNQUERY SELECT*FROMpublic."tbl_employees";END;$$LANGUAGE plpgsql;|

|I need to call table and inout parameters together at another place.|

Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>>, 8 Kas 2019 Cum, 18:25 tarihinde şunu yazdı:

    On 11/8/19 12:18 AM, İlyas Derse wrote:
     > I'm trying to migration to PostgreSql from SQL Server.  I have
    Stored
     > Procedures what have output parameters and return tables. How can
    i do
     > both together.

    Can you show an example of a SQL Server procedure that demonstrates
    what
    you want to achieve?

--
Adrian Klaver