From: Magnus Hagander <mag...@hagander.net>
To: Susan Joseph <sandajos...@verizon.net>
Cc: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org <pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org>
Sent: Thu, Jun 4, 2020 11:14 am
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 11 with SSL on Linux

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 5:01 PM Susan Joseph <sandajos...@verizon.net> wrote:

 Can someone tell me if there is a yum version of PostgreSQL 11 that can be
installed on Linux that has SSL enabled?  Currently the only way I have gotten
SSL turned on in PostgreSQL is by doing the following commands:

   - tar xzvf /tmp/postgresql-11.2.tar.gz -C /data
   - mv /data/postgresql-11.2 /data/pgsql
   - cd /data/pgsql
   - ./configure --prefix=/data/pgsql --without-readline --without-zlib
--with-openssl >> conf.log
   - make
   - make install

All the PostgreSQL versions available om yum from the postgresql.org site have
SSL enabled. Just install using the instructions from
https://www.postgresql.org/download/.
--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/