On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:33 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>
wrote:

> > If you have suggestion on how to improve the new format, I'm sure we can
> > discuss that.  It seems pretty clear to me that we're not going back to
> > the old format.
>
> Improve it by going back to old format. Not sure why that is not open to
> discussion?

More usefully, the current format and content changes are not going to be
"reverted" so "going back" is not really an option.  If you want to propose
a patch for moving forward to a new format that is similar to the old one
while retaining the content changes that would be a possible way forward.

David J.