Hi Folks,

Thanks for the responses. Since the underlying knob flip is a paid version
and we are a SaaS based service provider, this might not align well with
our requirement and so wanted to build postgres-10 against FIPS compliant
ssl/crypto. The "pg_config" is of of great help in order to understand the
build time configure options.

Thank you.

Regards,
Aravindhan Krishnan...