On 2/20/22 10:59 PM, Techsupport wrote:

Hi Team, **

We have used PG_DUMP to take backup of particular database from the PostgreSQL Server. It takes too long to restore the databases , which has  Half Billion records (almost 8 Hour)

My primary need is to make the Differential and Incremental backup on the Windows Server. When I search there is a tool Barman and PG_BackRest is available. But that will be supported only for Linux based servers only

Please suggest me a tool to make differential backup

Please show us the full pg_dump command, including all parameters.