On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 11:07 AM Yi Sun <yina...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Who can help me with this please? I researched but still no result yet,
> thank you
>
> On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 at 16:30, Yi Sun <yina...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There are many databases in our production patroni cluster and it seems
>> it is overloaded, so we decide to migrate the busiest database to a new
>> patroni cluster.
>>
>> pgwatch2 is implemented, how to know how much CPU, RAM is used by the
>> database please? Then we can use it to prepare the new patroni cluster
>> hardware. Thank you
>>
>> Best regards
>> Dennis

manual: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/runtime-config-resource.html
except min_dynamic_shared_memory (integer)
all other parameters are used to cap the memory. almost all parameters
mentioned "database server" which means it's on cluster level.

--
 I recommend David Deutsch's <<The Beginning of Infinity>>

  Jian