Hi There,

The FAQ (copied below) mentioned that native transparent data encryption
might be included in 16. Is it fair to assume that it will support database
level encryption, that is, we can use two encryption keys for two databases
in the same server, respectively? How can one verify that?

Thanks
Tony

*https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq/
<https://www.postgresql.org/about/press/faq/>*

*Q: What features will PostgreSQL 16 have?A: As always, we can't be certain
what will go in and what won't; the project has strict quality standards
that not all patches can make before deadline. All we can tell you is
what's currently being worked on, which includes native transparent data
encryption support, continued improvements to logical replication,
parallelism, partitioning, and vacuuming, and many more features. By the
time 16 is released, though, this list may have changed considerably.*