Hello guys,
I've many tables representing as many concepts.

For each record of each table I need to store extra information (think to
audit information, but more complex than a simple text)

The relation is 1:N, for each record there could be many audit records.

>From programming point of view and also to reduce the number of objects in
DB could be convinient create just an audit table with a structure like:

   - auditi id
   - reference_uuid (the key of the main table)
   - table_name
   - list of audit data

Could work, but is there a way to set a reference key over the uuid of all
the tables?

--
Domenico L.

per stupire mezz'ora basta un libro di storia,
io cercai di imparare la Treccani a memoria... [F.d.A.]