Thank you.

Yes feature wise postgres seems rich as I read multiple blogs. And right
now, I can't think of any other reason for opting mysql though as opposed
to postgres.

However, One of the things regarding the transaction management, which I
see in most postgres blogs is 'mvcc'(multiversion concurrency control)
being an issue at times in a heavy concurrent system, in postgres as its
maintaining exact copies of all the old versions of the rows(if someone
still reading those) and at times cleaning these(vacuuming) becomes a pain.

Does AWS aurora postgres depend on the same vacuuming technology for
maintaining the transactions?
Does Aurora Mysql opt for a similar strategy for transaction management? or
any different/better ones?