On 11/27/23 15:37, H wrote:
Running Centos7 and PG13. I'd like to install the temporal_tables extension but
it does not seem to exist in postgresql13-contrib.

If it is not here:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/contrib.html

then it won't be in postgresql13-contrib.

I did find the source code at https://github.com/arkhipov3/temporal_tables
which suggests to use the pgxn client to install it. The link to this client
found on this page - pgxnclient.projects.pgfoundry.org - however, is
non-functional.

The link above did not work for me, the below did:

https://github.com/arkhipov/temporal_tables

Am I correct in that I need to either find the client pgxn alternatively
install the development environment and compile the source code for this
extension?

Yes.

Thank you.

--