On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 11:32 AM Sasmit Utkarsh <utkarshsas...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am trying to test a code which basically tries to read some data from
> postgresql db in a loop through a function SQL_get_tpf_rw() whose
> definition and other details are shared in the attached file along with the
> memory leak report resulted during testing. Could you let me know if i
> missed calling  anywhere PQclear()
> in SQL_get_tpf_rw() which resulted in the below .
>
> Last few lines from the report

yep:  for example,

      if (PQresultStatus(*res*) != PGRES_TUPLES_OK)
        {
                LOG_ERROR("SELECT failed: %s", PQerrorMessage(conn));
                LOG_DEBUG("ROLLBACK TRANSACTION AND CHAIN");
                *res* = PQexec(conn,"ROLLBACK TRANSACTION AND CHAIN");
                LOG_ERROR("INVALID_FILE_ADDRESS %08X",fa);
                rc = ERR_INVALID_FILE_ADDRESS;

See highlighted bits.  You're reusing the res object before clearing
it.  there may be other cases, but this jumped off the page.

merlin