On 5/28/24 1:31 AM, vijay patil wrote:

HI Team,

"I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it becomes immediately unreachable.

And how we are supposed to arrive at an answer with essentially no information provided?

Need:

1) Configuration for initial setup.

2) A more detailed explanation of what "... upon attempting
to start Pgpool on any additional nodes" means? Include configuration changes.

3) The error messages.

4) Where the nodes are located?

I'm seeking assistance to address this issue. My setup consists of three nodes, each hosting both PostgreSQL and Pgpool services."

Thanks

Vijay

--
Adrian Klaver