Hello.

I have a straight forward question, but I am just trying to analyze the specifics.

So I have a set of queries depending on each other in a sequence to compute some results for generating financial report.

It involves summing up some amounts from tuns or of rows and also on certain conditions it categorizes the amounts into types (aka Debit Balance, Credit balance etc).

There are at least 6 queries in this sequence and apart from 4 input parameters. these queries never change.

So will I get any performance benefit by having them in a stored procedure rather than sending the queries from my Python based API?

Regards.