I didn't complain about this much before because I was
using NetPositive, but since I can reproduce this using Opera's
rendering engine as well, I just wanted to mention that the
logo is all messed up on http://www.postgresql.org

        I'm not totally sure what the problem is (I'm not a web
hacker, I just play one for QA database purposes), but it would
be nice, for image purposes, if the page rendered correctly on
at least Opera 4.0 if not NetPositive 2.0

--
Adam Haberlach             |"Your stdio isn't very std.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        |  Your stdio looks like linux."