I'd recommend changing the structure of your tables, adding a record_added
field, and then do a

SELECT * FROM table WHERE record_added > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - '15min' ::datetime

and having a PERL program pipe the results of the select into the other
database using DBI with two connections.

BTW: The SELECT statement above probably doesn't work, as I can never
remember the time functions/macros.  It should give you the general idea
though.