Hi folks,

I have an UPDATE command that's storing news articles and writing an
article to a field of type 'text' and it's failing with a "query too long"
error message.  I tried pasting the query into psql and it's giving me the
"query buffer max length of 16384 exceeded" error.

So, I guess the first question is, what's the length on a 'text' field?
And where do I go from here? Is it Large Objects? (I've seen that
mentioned on this list but don't know much about that.)  If anyone has any
ideas, or references of places to look for more information, that would be
great.

        thanks,

        -stan