here is the info. seems it's Hannu's fault :-)

hope helps.

Kai
>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Wed Mar 29 17:03:40 2000
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 00:15:34 -0600 (CST)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Hannu Krosing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Marten Feldtmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     Peter Eisentraut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SQL] Re: [HACKERS] Proposed Changes to PostgreSQL

1) free is freedom, not free bear ;-) also, there are some sites
    has oql draft -- like sql draft. sorry, can not remember.
2) good books, like " C++ object databases" (David Jordan) has
    a lot material.
3) a lot of OODBM evaluation copy there. Not totally complied, but
   together with 1 and 2, still can see what is going on.

so, no excuse for not knowing oodbm/oql :-) -- I'm waiting for
trying them on pg .