Simon,

Thanks for the tip. I had assumed that so long as I set 'recovery_target_time' to a value that occurred before the 'fatal commit' and set the 'inclusive' flag to false that I would be able to return to just before the deletion occurred.

I'll play with it a bit more and see. I just want to know what to do in the future should a real emergency like this occur.

Thanks,
jason