Hi,

I am trying to store schema definitions in version-control which I can do by
saving the definition and then  importing  into svn, but I  would like  it
to be automatic , so that when an update occurs to a table or view within
postgres then that table or view is flagged within svn.  This would be
similar to what I currently do with source code that I have for a web app
within  eclipse.

--
John J. Mitchell