On 9/8/07, Thorsten Kraus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a tool which is able to generate a database diagramm
> including the relationships from an existing database schema. The only
> tool I know for this purpose is the Clay database plugin for eclipse.
> Are there any other tools which can help me?

toad database modeler and ems postgresql manager are both pretty good
(both commercial windows programs).  honestly, I think generated web
pages with hyperlinks is much more useful than an ERD.  so for free
tool I would start with autodoc, which is IMO pretty limited but a
good foundation for improvement perhaps?

merlin

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster