On one of my servers postgres thinks that we're back on standard time already:

[local]:db=# select current_timestamp;
              now
-------------------------------
 2007-10-29 15:06:10.049795-05
(1 row)

Time: 0.807 ms
[local]:db=# select version();
                                              version
PostgreSQL 8.2.5 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-3)
(1 row)

Time: 37.631 ms

But the os itself doesn't have a problem:
> date
Mon Oct 29 16:05:50 EDT 2007

On another machine with an 8.2.5 install it is working fine. What could have caused this?