On Nov 6, 2007, at 3:43 PM, Tim Goodaire wrote:

Robert,

I'd like to have a copy of your script if you're willing to share. We're currently working on schema control stuff, and your script may be useful.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 11:23:39PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
On Wednesday 24 October 2007 15:11, Roberts, Jon wrote:
Yeah. I think having to save the function to disk and then leave pgAdmin
to execute subversion commands is going through hoops.

Also, pgAdmin should be integrated so that you are notified if the function in the database is different from the last committed version. A visual
diff should be there so you can see what the differences are.

We have a script that runs nightly that dumps tables / functions to file, and then checks it in automagically to svn, which sends an email of the diffs.
Perhaps that would work for you?

Btw, the latest version of AquaData has built in Subversion and CVS clients.

Erik Jones

Software Developer | Emma®
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888