From: Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 3:33:20 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump problem

SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> looks like the OIDs are there....

Yeah, that makes it look more like the pg_class row went missing
than that there was an intentional drop of the view.

Does "VACUUM VERBOSE pg_class" report anything interesting?
It's possible also that reindexing pg_class would fix it.

            regards, tom lane

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/