Hi Kris

Thanks for your answer.When i download this "JDBC4 Postgresql Driver, Version 8.2-506" driver what should i do next to configure PostgreSQL with it ?

Thanks

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:18:44 +0300, Kris Jurka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Никоноров Григорий wrote:

I have a problem. I try to install PostgreSQL from source with java. I
Installed JDK, ANT properly but when i try to configure i have an error -
Warning.Ignored options - --with-java. Please help me !

Starting with the 8.0 release the JDBC driver was made an external project instead of bundled with the server source code. The JDBC driver is available from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Kris Jurka

               http://archives.postgresql.org/

http://www.eset.com