But I don't really get how the final command will look like.

pg_restore -L <file_without_FUNCTIONS> -d <my_database>

But somewhere I have to indicate the original file, no? I mean, where do
all my data now come from? The original dump contains all data; the
newly created via

        pg_restore -l geodataportal.public  | grep -v FUNCTION >
pgdump.geodataportal.public.no-func

has only the TOC. But no data...

Then you feed that file to pg_restore -L, along the original dump file.

I mean, that was exactly my question, how this would look like... Ok, figured it out meanwhile:

pg_restore      -L pgdump.geodataportal.public.no-func
                        -v pgdump.geodataportal.public
                        -U xxx
                        -d geodataportal

Thanks for your help!!