Hi Chaps,

We're setting up 3 servers replicating using slony. I was wondering if it'd be
possible for me to create a set of triggers that fire whenever a user is
created/dropped/modified on one of the servers that goes and performs the same
action the other two servers.

Does that sound doable?

I'm not sure what the implications of doing this would be, and I'mm not sure
the best way to do it.... But this is what I was thinking of doing:

Have a user table containing all the usernames, and every time a user is
inserted/deleted from the table create/drop the user using a trigger. Then put
the table in replication using slony.

Obviously I'd have to drop and then recreate the users when I wanted to alter
them, and I'd have to meke sure permissions were set properly to the table.

Are there any better alternatives?

Thanks