How I can make dblink to participate in transaction so that remote changes made
by dblink can only be committed if only local transaction succeds.

  Here is my current scenario:

  I am using two databases A & B.  In Database A, I have trigger procedure
written for  a Table . In this trigger procedure, I use dblink_exec  to update
a table in the other database B.
  The problem I am having right now is my trigger procedure currently
participates in a transaction.  If Transaction rollsback: whatever trigger
procedure modified in database A is getting rolled back whereas Chages made to
a table in Database B using dblink_exec are not.
  Note: Transaction can be rolled back due to excpetions any where from main db
client which updates a table in database A .

  So my question is there a way to  tell dblink_exec to participate in a
Transaction. This way commits wont go to table in database B until transaction
completed succesfully.

  I appreciate any help,

  thanks,

Access, No Cost.