Tom Lane wrote:
"Matthew T. O'Connor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
BTW, what version of PostgreSQL is this? Database-wide vacuum is no longer required for XID wraparound issues. I think this was an 8.3 change but might have happened in 8.2, I don't remember.

8.2.  But you could still get that message, even in CVS HEAD, if
autovacuum was failing to complete for some reason (and had been
failing for quite a long time).

Should that message to updated since a database-wide vacuum is no longer required, or are you saying that the message is still relevant is some corner cases?