Hi all -

This is probably a new bee question... but, how do I change the password of a role that has a hyphen in the name?

======================
$ createuser --no-superuser --createdb --no-createrole foo-bar
$ psql

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

postgres=# ALTER USER foo-bar WITH ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'foo-bar';
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "-"
LINE 1: ALTER USER foo-bar WITH ENCRYPTED PASSWORD 'foo-bar';
                      ^

So I can create the role but I can't figure out how to modify it. I've tried a variety of quoting and backslashing and such, but no luck yet.... any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom