Hi, does anyone have any experience with MicroOLAP Database Designer for
PostgreSQL?  I've been looking at modeling tools and it appears there's really
only a couple that support postgresql.  CaseStudio2 *was* a pretty good tool
but then it was acquired by Quest Software and became the Toad Data Modeler.
Looks like it may still be a good tool but I can't seem to get the sales staff
to return my calls so I'm exploring alternatives, which is how I found
MicroOLAP.  Just wondering if anyone has tried to use this tool for schema
modeling and DDL generation.  Thanks.

- larry