Let me see, for example one insert type (inser into table2 (select * from
table1), where table have size  26megas,make 226megas for archives files.
(i made a test with parameter wal_bufffer before this is defaul value 64k and
the same commando make 640megas of archives after modify to 1024k a take 226m)
however continuous confused for me.
how 26mega of insert generate 226mega of archive.

mDe: Craig Ringer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>