Tom Lane schrieb:
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <m...@webthatworks.it> writes:
I get a
Query failed: ERROR: permission denied for schema user_test CONTEXT:
SQL statement "UPDATE ONLY "user_test"."shop_commerce_baskets" SET
"sid" = NULL WHERE $1::pg_catalog.text OPERATOR(pg_catalog.=)
"sid"::pg_catalog.text

This query is run when I do a
DELETE FROM user_test.sessions WHERE timestamp < 1236672815;
as a result of an

on delete set null

Queries for RI constraints are run with the permissions of the owner of
the other table.  It looks to me like the owner of user_test.sessions
doesn't have usage permission on schema user_test ...

                        regards, tom lane

that's what I tried to say ;-) therfore the examples in my other posts ...

Cheers

Andy