Raymond O'Donnell wrote on 22.04.2009 20:14:
On 22/04/2009 19:05, Christine Penner wrote:
It was a zip file with an msi installer in it. I tried to find a similar
one for the update but all I could find was the one click installer.

The initial installation sounds like it was the pgInstaller, so. It
would be worth trying again with the same installer:

  http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows

The pgInstaller is listed underneath the one-click installer.

I still wonder why the one-click installer is so much more prominent than the pginstaller.

All people who downloaded PG because I recommended it, downloaded the one-click installer because that "was the one on the download page"

Thomas