over the last 3 years i can't recall it being included in the msi installer

Now the MSI installers from Enterprise DB is a One Click installer i'm not sure
whats all included. I have it installed on one or 2 machines but never really
dug into what's all included to tell you what all in the new installer.

but the the pgAdmin installer from here
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.10.0/win32/
As far I can think back this installer never included CHM. I found it annoying
but given this supports multiple versions of PG which CHM file does one
include.

---- Message from mailto:db.subscripti...@shepherdhill.biz  at 07-05-2009
07:14:49 AM ------

Quoting justin jus...@emproshunts.com:

 CHM has not been packaged for as long as i know of with PgAdmin..

Justin,

Are you sure?

Windows help file CHM has been the default help file that pgAdmin
opens when you click on the help icon on the toolbar of pgAdmin
(uptill Postgresql's version 8.3.7) using MSI installer.

Or are you saying the MSI package maintainers included the CHM files
and not pgAdmin packagers? If that is the case, I should direct my
question to EnterpriseDB who is the new windows binary maintainer.

Regards,
Chris