Hi,
I just got the Mac OS X public beta running on my home computer  and want to compile
postgresql for it but don't know where to start.  I have installed Postgresql on linux
boxes but they always just work because there are configs for them.   Since v7.0.2
doesn't know about Mac OS X I'm assuming I need to get my hands dirty to make it
compile.  Does anyone have any pointers on where to begin?   I don't know where to
start.

Out of the box when I run config, it says (which is  to be expected):

checking host system type... configure: error: can not guess host type; you must
specify one

Thanks for any advice

Mike