Chris,

Thank you.

I don't know if you can do that. Why do you need to?

I need to run pg_dump at 2:00 AM every night automatically in Windows computer where PostgreSql server is not installed.

If you reference the original files (c:\program files\... or where-ever
you installed postgres to), does it work through a scheduled task?

Yes, scheduled task it works in this case.

In some backup clients PostgreSql server is not installed. pg_dump 8.4 and required dlls are simply copied to backup computer from server bin directory.
How to create autobackups in this case ?

Andrus.