Tom Lane a écrit :
Jean-Christophe Praud <j...@steek.com> writes:
Indeed, the tables I tried to vacuum have locks on them. AccessShareLock belonging to queries which seem sleeping. I tried to kill these queries but pg_cancel_backend() has no effect, and the process doesn't get the 15 signal.

How can I get rid of these blocking queries without restarting the server ? They are not listed as "waiting" in pg_stat_activity.

Have you tried killing the connected client sessions?

                        regards, tom lane
It works !

I had pgbouncer connections hanging for several days.

Thanks for your help :)

Regards,

--
JC
Ph'nglui  mglw'nafh  Cthulhu  n'gah  Bill  R'lyeh  Wgah'nagl fhtagn!