2009/11/20 Chris Barnes <compuguruchrisbar...@hotmail.com>

>  Would someone have a tool that displays statement execution times/stats
> from the standard output from postgres logs?
>
> I have attempted pgfouine but not had sucess with the log format.
>
> Does anyone use pgfouine or have something that works for them?
>
> Chris

You may have already tried this, but pgFouine has a custom log prefix which
you should be able to set in postgresql.conf under the log_line_prefix
setting.  This is described at
http://pgfouine.projects.postgresql.org/tutorial.html

I have used pgFouine successfully in the past, although I found it didn't
work too well with massive logs.  That may have been rectified since.

Regards

Thom