Lorenzo Allegrucci escribió:
Matthew Wakeling wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Lorenzo Allegrucci wrote:
Anyway, how can I get rid those "idle in transaction" processes?
Can I just kill -15 them or is there a less drastic way to do it?

Are you crazy? Sure, if you want to destroy all of the changes made to the database in that transaction and thoroughly confuse the client application, you can send a TERM signal to a backend, but the consequences to your data are on your own head.

I'm not crazy, it was just a question..
Anyway, problem solved in the Django application.

Matthew replied to you of that way because this is not a good manner to do this, not fot thr fact that you are crazy.

You can find better ways to do this.

Regards