Is there anyone that has installed enterpriseDB (833) and upgraded to later
version or 8.4.1 using rpms?

I am wondering what the best path would be to upgrade from enterpriseDB.

Can I do an upgrade from enterpriceDB 8.3.3 to rpms 8.3.8 without dumping and
restoring the database?

When going from enterpricedb 8.3.3 to 8.4.1 using rpms, can I have them
simultaneously run in parrellel and export/import and remove enterprisedb 8.3.3
later,  would there be any issues?
I'm guessing I would have to install 8.4.1, configure for port (5433) and run
them in parellel to accomplish this?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris Barnes

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691817