We are getting the below errors after 20 or 25 days of database creation.

ERROR: could not
open relation 1919829/1152694/1921473: Read-only file system
ERROR: could not read block 312320 of relation 1964206/1152694/1981329:
Input/output error

If we create a new database the problem is
repeated after 20 or 25 days. Until then we don't have any issues with the new
database.

The size of database is very huge. We are loading millions of
records every day and also fetching from the database is also high. Even the
disks are not full. We are not dropping the old database.

What is the
reason for this issue?

How can we ensure that it is not a database
issue?

We are using
GridSQL: 1.1.0.9
PostgreSQL 8.3

Architecture Details:
CentOS 5.3 64 bit Areca high point rocket raid
3520 8 port
32 GB RAM

--
Thanks