Hi all,
I have a simple question: Are the temporary database objects created
within a pgplsql function visible/available outside the function (or
implicit transaction) in any way. I am dropping and creating temporary
database objects within a function and I am calling this function in
from a threaded application which could use the same connection in
more than one thread(is this possible/or even safe). I would like to
avoid the possibility that the created temporary objects get dropped
outside the current thread that created them.

Allan.