Elian Laura wrote:
i understand, but why my teacher wrote in his paper.."Probably the most obvious case is a database engine where the user defines, at run time, if a field is integer, char, float, etc. but, it is not necessary to compile the program again. All this felxibility must be ........."

I have no idea why your teacher wrote that.   You should ask them.

in a relational database, all data fields are typed. the only "user input" that Postgres processes is the SQL language, and thats a full blown complex language parser, the internals of which I have little desire to take apart.