Thanks a lot guys but I am not looking for security definer function. I know
it. My requirements are very complicated and I have to nailed down the
stuffs by storing schema permissions somewhere, execute my store procedure,
and restored the stored schema permissions. Like this I would make sure that
thogh my store procedure manipulates schema permissions, at the end, users
will have their permissions intact.

Thanks,
Dipti

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 2:59 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.va...@enterprisedb.com