Kevin Kempter wrote:
I need a tool that will duplicate ALL messages from one db to another (including begin, commit, etc). I think Playr does (did) this but the myyearbook links from the past pg conference talks (the one from PG East 2009 in particular) no longer work.

After poking at the myYearbook guys at this year's PG East last week, I discovered that it (and their other tools such as staplr and golconde) are now at http://github.com/myYearbook/ instead of the area51.myyearbook.com site things used to be hosted at.

g...@2ndquadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us